James Yrkoski is an attorney licensed in the states of Illinois, New York, and Nebraska. He has over 26 years of experience in practicing law.
James is known throughout the community as an attorney with integrity and who always achieves success for his clients through hard work and dedication, with a long history of creating winning strategies to help clients solve important, complex, and sensitive legal issues. During his career, James has helped thousands of clients by providing substantive legal expertise.
• J.D., University of Nebraska College Law – May 1992
• B.A. with Distinction, University of Nebraska-Lincoln – May 1989
• State of Nebraska – September 1992
• State of New York – February 2002
• State of Illinois – December 2014
James Yrkoski is not a current member of Lawyers of Distinction